Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My Sleeping Ladybug Bento

It's beginning to feel like winter is coming soon. The early Sunday morning air was a little bit cold, the chilly water in the bath made me shiver and my Big Sissy Danya was still sleeping like a ladybug! Though after some few excuses and quick whining, she managed to drag herself out of bed and came up alive and kicking! (Oh, thank goodness!)

Just like me, I am full of beans, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed as I prepare my little chills bento box today. So many things in my head that even in my sleep I kept on dreaming  little critters, talking hello kitty sandwhiches and different faces of onigiri rice! Whew, I think my love for bento box has now turned  into an obsession!  I wanted to do more, to step up one baby step at a time and advance my bento craft everyday. Yes I know it takes a lot of effort and planning to prepare a nice bento box just for a few minutes of munching but I will keep on doing this because I am greatly rewarded everytime I see the bright smiles in my little chills surprised faces. (Oh this is  heavenly - more than enough to compensate my labour of love.) 
Read more @ http://www.littlechillsbento.com/#!Step-Up-Bento-1-My-Sleeping-Ladybug/c21kp/5648041d0cf2e1ca2798ee90


No comments:

Post a Comment