Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Color Crazee Banana Ketchup

Red ketchup, yes that is simply radiant! Green...a little bit goofy but would be interesting. Blue, ohh that would be bubbly. Yellow, that must be banana yummylicious! Yes, these are the four fun and exciting colors of the new UFC Color Crazee Banana CatsupRadiant Red, Goofy Green, Yummy Yellow and Bubbly Blue.


Being used to a tomato ketchup for years, I find it crazy to see there are still other colors of ketchup aside from red. And me and my little chills are going crazy as well trying the different colors on our bread, rice,  and meatballs and even experimenting with mixing each to form new colors. I'm not sure if this product was just launched this year but it's the first crazee colors ketchup in the Philippines from UFC. It comes in a twist-cap and easy to squeeze bottle recommended for kids, especially those picky little eaters and mommies like me who love to prepare bento meals for their kids. Although all ingredients are FDA approved and safe for consumption, I still dont like the idea of using a lot of food colors and artificial flavors in my kid's plate so even though I am color crazy with this ketchup,  I will try to limit the consumption of this product or perhaps just use it as  garnishing or design to my bento meals.


No comments:

Post a Comment