Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Advent Bento Surprise

Christmas is few more sleeps away and I should be starting my Christmas Bento Surprise last week for Big Sissy but been too busy lately with so many things. But as the cliche goes, "better late than never",  so here goes my first Advent Bento Surprise. I am sharing this to all the mommies so they too can think of something creative for their kid's bento this holiday.




Since it's not yet our schedule for family grocery,  I am just picking some left overs in our fridge so this might not be an ideal bento box but I'm happy with how the little surprise made the difference. I mixed rice with garlic butter and use the sushi rice mold to form the logs. I also put ham tidbits inside the sushi logs because that's how Danya loves to eat rice (and she calls it Sushi Surprise :-). I put some carrot sticks on the side ( this is from Chef Michael's Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet) and paired it with Beef Sweet Ham. And the most exciting part of all...the little box for the Advent Bento SURPRISE! Yes, it's something you want to put to surprise your little ones  - may it be her favorite chocolate, jelly, shopkins, or a note saying " you will be receiving your favorite toy on 16th Dec."  or any creative stuffs you can think of to make your little ones extra happy this Christmas.
 


Read more @http://www.littlechillsbento.com/#!Advent-Bento-Surprise11-Days-Till-Christmas/c21kp/566d67910cf2bbe8cab73a29

No comments:

Post a Comment