Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Cherry Blossom Wreath

I've always loved Cherry Blossoms, but have never seen one for real. That's why when I saw some faux cherry blossoms at the shop it just melted my heart and compulsively wanted it to be mine. I thought of a nice and creative way to put it in our home and I'm elated how it turned out as inspired by my favorite creative discoveries in the world...Pinterest. 

                                                   
Yes, I just made a wonderful Cherry Blosson Wreath. Not only have I brought to the limelight our not so popular umbrella, I have also created a lovely bouquet of cherry blossoms. And who says I need to go somewhere else when I can look at the Cherry Blossoms everyday -- right in front of my door!


I think now is the perfect time to say goodbye and replace our old Christmas wreath which had been boringly hanging in our door for so many Christmas years. You may now take a rest, you have done your role well... thank you dear!   


In case you want to ginger up  your door this Christmas, here are some materials that you may need to make an umbrella flower wreath:
  • Umbrella, any color you want
  • Artificial flowers of your choice
  • Ribbon to match your theme
  • Any thing you want to add (buttons, lace, twines, etc.) 
 Happy holiday craft-making!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment