Thursday, October 8, 2015

An Apple A Day Keeps Little Miss Yurie Happy

One of my Little Chills is a one-year-old Little Miss Yurie. She eats almost anything and has an appetite and attitude of a grown up. If you are in my kitchen, you will be inspired to bake some more because all that goes to her mouth are superbly YUMMY to her taste. 

Unfortunately, she has a mom who is  neither a cook nor a baker. But with the help of YouTube and other food blogs, surprisingly, I had slowly transformed into a pro...  (hahaaha..wish it's true!) And since we love apple in the house, I googled some easy apple recipes for my Little Chills to taste and nibble.

Here are some of the Little Chills' Favorites:

Baked Apple Cinnamon Crisps 
This is actually inspired by the Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips at http://sallysbakingaddiction.com. But instead of baking it at the oven, I baked mine using the Philips Airfryer.(Philips HD9240/94 Airfryer Avance, X-Large, BlackYou may visit the site to see her method but as as always you can do your twist in baking this recipe.

I also use my favorite Mandoline Slicer (Swissmar Borner V Power Mandoline, V-7000, Red) to quickly slice the apples very thin and beautiful. 

Baked Apple Crisps inpired by sallysbakingaddiction.com
 Baked Apple Roses
This may not look stunning as the other Baked Apple Roses you can find on the web, but I'm happy I can actually make my own Apple Roses.Check  http://tiphero.com to see how these beautiful roses are made and you will be happy with what you can do.
Baked Apple Roses inspired by tiphero.com



No comments:

Post a Comment